Armada Grand Prix 2017
Format and Rules.
1. Only open to paid up members. Each participating club needs to pay 50p per senior member up to a maximum of £50. This must be paid by the May meeting latest.
2. The qualifying races are listed below. First race will be the Ivybridge 10K and the last race the Armada 3K in November.
3. Every athlete from a participating club will receive a points allocation with the first athlete receiving 500 points.
4. Each club will need to supply their number of senior members at the APRIL meeting of the Network. This will be used to calculate the club percentage turnout at any race and will remain the same throughout the season. An example would be as follows:- A club has 100 members and 50 runners finish a GP race. This gives them a score of 50%
The club with the highest average percentage over all the races will be the winner of the club award.
5. All individual participant who completes 7 of the 11 events in the Grand Prix will get an end of season award. A runner cannot score in their own club’s race.
6. If prize funds allow we will give an award to the highest points scorer from each club based on the best 7 races.
7. The Armada committee will be the arbitrator of any disputes.
Final Standings (after 11 races) here >>>
Awards will be presented after the December 3K in the LIfe Centre
Winners to be confirmed
Grand Prix events as follows
MAY 6th IVYBRIDGE 10 K
MAY 27th BERE PEN 10 K
JUNE 11th PLYM VALLEY CHALLENGE
JULY 1st MUSKIE MADNESS
JULY 8th MUDDY DUCK
JULY 16th MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
JULY 30th SIX MOOR MILES
AUGUST 9th ARMADA 5K
SEPTEMBER 10th AUTUMN TRAIL
OCTOBER 22nd TAVY 7
NOVEMBER 8th ARMADA 3K
Final Standings for 2016 here >>>