Armada Grand Prix 2019
Format and Rules.
1. Only open to paid up members. Each participating club needs to pay 50p per senior member up to a maximum of £50. This must be paid by the April meeting latest.
2. The qualifying races are listed below. First race will be the Tavi 13 and the last race the Storm Race in November.
3. Points will be allocated base on finishing position in the races.
4. Each club will need to supply their number of senior members at the MARCH meeting of the Network. This will be used to calculate the club percentage turnout at any race and will remain the same throughout the season. An example would be as follows:- A club has 100 members and 50 runners finish a GP race. This gives them a score of 50%
The club with the highest average percentage over all the races will be the winner of the club award.
5. All individual participant who completes 7 of the 11 events in the Grand Prix will get an end of season award. A runner cannot score in their own club’s race.
6.. The Armada committee will be the arbitrator of any disputes.
Grand Prix events are as follows
MARCH 24th TAVI 13
MAY 11th IVYBRIDGE 10 K
MAY 25th BERE PEN 10 K
JULY 13th MUDDY DUCK
JULY 20st MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
SEPTEMBER 1st TREGGY 7
SEPTEMBER 21st AUTUMN TRAIL
NOVEMBER 13th ARMADA 3K
NOVEMBER 17th LOPWELL LOOP
The Final Grand Prix standings for 2018 are here >>>
Congratulations to all the Grand Prix winners who received their trophies after the 3K. A list of the winners is here >>>
Well done to the Muskies for retaining their club winners title
2017 Final Standings (after 11 races) here >>>
Awards were presented after the December 3K in the LIfe Centre
Winners listed here >>>
1st Club – Plymouth Musketeers
2nd Club- BATS
3rd Club – Storm