Armada Grand Prix 2018
Format and Rules.
1. Only open to paid up members. Each participating club needs to pay 50p per senior member up to a maximum of £50. This must be paid by the April meeting latest.
2. The qualifying races are listed below. First race will be the Tavi 13and the last race the Storm Race in November.
3. Every athlete from a participating club will receive a points allocation of 10 points.
4. Each club will need to supply their number of senior members at the APRIL meeting of the Network. This will be used to calculate the club percentage turnout at any race and will remain the same throughout the season. An example would be as follows:- A club has 100 members and 50 runners finish a GP race. This gives them a score of 50%
The club with the highest average percentage over all the races will be the winner of the club award.
5. All individual participant who completes 7 of the 11 events in the Grand Prix will get an end of season award. A runner cannot score in their own club’s race.
6.. The Armada committee will be the arbitrator of any disputes.
Grand Prix events as follows
MARCH 18th TAVI 13
MAY 12th IVYBRIDGE 10 K
MAY 28th BERE PEN 10 K
JUNE 10th PLYM VALLEY CHALLENGE
JUNE 30th MUSKIE MADNESS
JULY 14th MUDDY DUCK
JULY 21st MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
JULY 29th SIX MOOR MILES
AUGUST 8th ARMADA 5K
SEPTEMBER 9th AUTUMN TRAIL
NOVEMBER 14th ARMADA 3K
NOVEMBER 18th STORM RACE